No homeowner ever wants to experience a problem with rodents in their home. The pesky little critters can be a nuisance in various ways and should quickly be dealt with to prevent a serious problem with them. Rats, squirrels, and mice are just a few common vermin that homeowners often deal with at some point. While mice and rats are nocturnal creatures, you may not even notice them in your home until late at night when they start looking for food. However, a sign of one mouse or rat in a home can be an indication of an infestation that you want to quickly get rid of. With rodent control in Ventura, a professional can provide the services required to eliminate the pests and prevent a minor problem turning into a major issue.
Signs of Rodents
- Droppings can be found near kitchen cabinets, pantries, or cupboards where food is stored that the mice are eating.
- Gnaw markings can be found on piping, wood, and wires where mice or rat have chewed to make holes that allow them to move around the house.
- Noticeable grease marks on the holes that the vermin wedge through and caused by the oil and dirt that is collected in their fur.
- Scratching, chewing, or squeaking noises as mice move around in their nest and throughout the house.
- A professional that offers rodent control in Ventura should be called if you notice holes in food bags or boxes stored in your cupboards.
Rid Yourself of Pests by Calling an Expert Today
Casner Exterminating Inc., a family owned and operated business, has over 30 years of experience when it comes to eliminating rodents from a home. Their highly-trained technicians know the most common areas that rodents reside in and how they enter a home. They will inspect these areas and determine an effective plan to help eliminate the critters from your home at a reasonable price.