Businesses are increasingly making the switch to VoIP phone systems. Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) makes use of a broadband internet connection rather than the old-time analog phone systems. VoIP is the most significant telephony technology since Alexander Graham Bell made the first phone calll in 1876.
Businesses are already making use of the internet every day, making it more integral to how they do business. VoIP is simply adding cost-effective phone service to their internet usage.
The top benefits of using VoIP for business include:
* Lower phone costs:
* More than half of potential VoIP users say that cost is the primary reason they are considering the switch. Reduced costs are also the reason for the steady growth in the number of businesses using VoIP every day.
* Increased manageability:
* The economy is showing all the signs of preparing for a major upturn. When it’s time to add new employees and new extensions, there won’t be any need to for complex re-wiring. All that’s needed to move or add an extension is a simple change in the software configuration.
* Added productivity:
* Business VoIP allows employees to make and receive calls on their work lines no matter where they happen to be working. Computer software mimics their physical work phone.
* Call routing:
* This is a common feature of VoIP, automatically forwarding calls to a user’s home or cell phone as desired.
* Advanced features:
* Since VoIP is software-based, your business VoIP Systems Installation can include powerful standard features that further enhance productivity. Some of the most-used features include contact lists, call records, the use of multiple folders to organize voice mails (such as call backs, sorted by project or whatever works for your business or employee) and computer integration allowing users to call a number from the address book in their email client or from a web browser.
* Software integration:
* Integrate VoIP with other software applications such as increasing the efficiency of a call center with better tracking of phone activity.
Positive Business Solutions Inc. are experts at making technology easy to use for your employees. A VoIP Systems Installation can be customized to meet your unique business requirements. Possibilities include cloud/hosted, digital and hybrid solutions. Today’s businesses demand crystal-clear communications. Call today to learn more about the phone system options that be best for your business. You can also connect them on Facebook for more updates.